Freelance Software Engineer
Sep 2022 - Present
- Advised startups on what tech stack they should use.
- Built API's to create and upload customer list from Google cloud storage to the Google Ads panel, while also encrypting personal information, therefore automating the manual process and helping to serve relevant ads to tens of thousands of customers.
- Migrated a Snowflake database to PostgreSQL.
- Developed Python (Flask) APIs that consume data from Snowflake DB and automate the process of generating electrical schemas. This significantly reduced the number of months an engineer had to spend drawing the schemas manually.
Software Engineer @ Canary Technologies
Aug 2020 - Apr 2022
- I was responsible for integrating analytical tools like Amplitude, FullStory, and Pendo into our products to understand user behaviors, which helped us make better product decisions.
- Localized the app with Vue-i18n, which helped the company onboard customers from Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
- Set up a production-like environment from scratch for Pentesting, which helped the company get audited successfully and earn certifications.
- Interviewed candidates and helped build a team in India.
- Wrote headless browser scripts to automate internal processes which eased the workload on the customer success team, and also helped gain a large group of customers who were otherwise reluctant to try on the manual process.
Software Engineer @ Futurecam
Mar 2019 - Jul 2020
- Along with two other engineers, I built a highly advanced photography app, Futurecam, for iOS.
- Built and launched an MVP to the App Store in a hackathon in a day.
- Learned Chrome extension development and delivered a Chrome extension to optimize a key business process — all in 1 month.
- Helped onboard a new employee to the company and ramp up the codebase, significantly improving their productivity.
- For one of our clients, I Interviewed iOS engineers and identified highly skilled ones, who were hired and went on to perform well in the company.
Frontend developer @ OnerosTech Pvt. Ltd.
Jun 2018 - Feb 2019
- I was responsible for maintaining two iOS puzzle games and building features like Player stats, Achievements, and Leaderboards.
- Furthermore, I designed and built a daily quest feature for players to compete and achieve goals every day and thus increasing the user retention of the app.